- 88% of children served have demonstrated improved school performance.
- 90% of children served reported to demonstrate improved school performance in the 1st marking period, 60% in the 2nd marking period, 70% in the 3rd marking period, 80% by the 4th and final marking period.
- 95% of participants expressed satisfaction with their exposure to career awareness.
DEVELOPMENT OF NEW SKILLS AND INTERESTS
- 96% of children served have demonstrated a new skill and interest.
- 95% of the participants have expressed satisfaction with their experiences involving art, culture, diversity, or other skill building activities.
ATTENDANCE AND DROPOUT RATE
- 90% of children served missed fewer days of school per month.
- 100% of the students served have remained in school.
- 90% of children served have shown fewer behavioral problems.
- 90% demonstrated improved peer and social interactions as a result of engaging in some form of daily planned and supervised activities and reaction.
- 90% of teachers reported reduced rates of behavioral incidents and classroom performance improvements per month.
- At each site there is 90% reduction in behavioral incidents per marking period.
- 95% of participants experience fewer expulsions per marking period.
- 95% of children served have shown fewer aggressive incidents.
- 90% of program participants expressed positive perceptions of staff.
- 99% of children served showed no reports of arrest.
- 95% of families reported no arrest during involvement in the program.
- 95% of families reported no negative police contact throughout duration of the program.